What do you mean by weed seeds?
- It is a drug which is used for it’s psychoactive and depressant purposes
- Also called marijuana, pot seeds, cannabis
- The group of chemicals obtained from the weed seeds are called cannabinoids.
- The Barney farm of Amsterdam in Netherlands is very famous for the cultivation of weed seeds.
The varied ways to use these seeds
Hashish: This is a dry form to take in these seeds. This is the part of the plant resin which is dried, crushed and added it to tobacco and smoked. Hashish can also be taken if it’s dried. The dusted form is mixed with flour and there by baked into cookies, biscuits or at times delicious brownies as well.
Hash oil: The barneys farm seeds are crushed and churned well to extract oil out of it. The extracted oil is put on the tip of the cigarettes and then smoked.
Marijuana- This is also taken in the dried form. This can be taken as a joint or bong. It can be considered to be the most convenient and most common form to take these seeds.
Various effects of weed
Long term effects:
- Memory loss is one of the worst effects of weed usage.
- Body becomes very vulnerable and prone to regular cough and cold. This occurs mainly due to the usage of synthetically produced weed.
- The person in the long run will start developing difficulties in learning and writing
- If an excess dosage of the drug is used for a prolonged time, it will lead to severe addiction.
- The day to day work will be hindered. He or she will have more and more mood swings and will also get irritated very soon.
- Psychotic symptoms arise: hallucinations, delusions and many more.
- Many types of diseases are also caused by the intake of weed like bronchitis, asthma, sore throat (most common), cancer (if addicted to weed smoking) and many more.
If the dosage of weed is very high, then
- The person will start suffering from clumsiness and very frequent dizziness.
- He or she will stop socializing (will not share a word with his or her family and friends). The person self imposes “isolation”.
- Uncontrolled and spontaneous laughter is one the weirdest yet very harmful effects of the weed.
- The heavy drug usage increases the appetite but makes the mouth very dry.
- The person even turns very quiet and reticent.
- Heart rate is increased and blood pressure falls rapidly.
- He or she suffers from deep anxiety and paranoia (extreme, irrational distrust of others)
Drug abuse has become a major problem among the teenagers of the world. The statistical chart formed by UNODC (United Nations Drug Control Programmed and the Centre for International Crime Prevention) reports 29.5 Million people are suffering from the dangerous effects of drug abuse. More stressed daily life is one the major reasons why people are seeking the help of such drug addiction. Many NGOs are working to prevent people from becoming a prey of this dangerous maze of drug abuse.