There is no surprise that the use of LED Christmas Lights has become increasingly popular with each passing year. LED Christmas Lights are energy efficient, capable of lasting multiple years, are aesthetically appealing, and are much more affordable than you might initially assume. However, it is necessary to note that the term “LED Christmas Lights” can be used to describe a wide range of different products. Even once you have chosen to purchase these sorts of lights, there are still many other essential choices that will need to be made.
Recently, consumers have begun to discover the many different benefits of LED Cluster Lights. Contrary to their evenly spaced counterparts, these lights—as the name might imply—are closely “clustered” together in order to create a unique aesthetic effect. LED Cluster Lights can be used for both indoor and outdoor lighting displays and they are also recognized for helping their owners express their creative Christmas spirit.
In this article, we will discuss the benefits of using LED Cluster lights and we will also talk about some of their more creative uses. Furthermore, we will briefly list the most important things for you think about when deciding which string of LED Cluster Lights will be best for your holiday lighting display.
What are the benefits of LED Cluster Lights?
While the traditional string of lights will feature multiple bulbs evenly spaced apart—usually by at least a few centimeters—LED Cluster Lights are notably different. These lights are all located directly next to each other, meaning that the light itself is incredibly condensed. Instead of wasting energy (and light) on the chord leading up to the real display, LED Cluster Lights help concentrate the lighting effects where they can be most productive.
Additionally, the aesthetic appeal of LED Cluster Lights is a benefit that should certainly not be overlooked. The “chaotic” scattering and concentrating of light that only these sorts of lights can create helps establish a very natural and authentic feel. The lights themselves resemble the piney ends of Christmas trees (coniferous trees). When juxtaposed next to one another, these lights will certainly result in a very memorable visual effect.
Lastly, LED Cluster Lights are considerably brighter than their incandescent and fluorescent ancestors, while still being able to help you actually save money on your energy bill. Naturally, anything that helps you be a bit more economically efficient without needing to make any aesthetic sacrifices is certainly something worth looking into.
What are some of the uses of LED Cluster Lights?
LED Cluster Lights are a dynamic variety of lights that can be effectively installed into a wide vartiety of different settings. As stated, these lights can be used in both indoor and outdoor spaces, meaning that you will have a considerable amount of flexibility if you choose to purchase them.
Ultimately, where you choose to install your LED Cluster Lights will remain entirely up to you. But these are a few of the most popular options:
- Clustering white lights on an indoor or outdoor Christmas tree in order to help create a very natural “snowy” feel
- Installing the lights directly onto a Christmas wreath or any other sort of evergreen decoration
- Hanging the lights from your roof in order to create the appearance of dangling icicles (you may also want to consider using icicle lights as well)
- Wrapping the lights along your staircase in order to create a highly pleasant and illuminating effect
- Lighting up your family’s stockings by hanging these lights directly above your fireplace
As you can see, if you choose to purchase a string of LED Cluster lights, you are certainly not without options. Because these lights are capable of lasting for several years on end (due to development in LED technology), you will have the freedom to experiment with how you choose to arrange your display each year.
How do I know which LED Cluster Lights are best for me?
There are many different variations of LED Cluster Lights available to choose from, which can sometimes make choosing a final product feel rather difficult. However, by taking the time to brainstorm which lights will be best for you, you will have a much easier time making your final decision.
Here are just a few of the things you should think about when shopping for LED Cluster Lights:
- Which color lights do you need? Red and green, rainbow, and white lights are the most popular variations, but there are also many different customizable lighting options available.
- Which color cord do you need? Many people forget about this particular detail, but it can have a major impact on your overall aesthetic. Black, white, and green cords are usually the most common.
- Will your display be indoors or outdoors? Though most varieties of LED Cluster Lights are versatile, this is still something to think about in advance.
- Which sort of LED bulbs will you be using? LED light bulbs can vary in shape, brightness, price, and power source (some may require batteries).
- Are there are any physical constraints that need to be considered? Whether you have an accessible outlet, the ideal length of your lights, and the amount of space you have to work with are all details that should be planned out in advance.
Fortunately, shopping for LED Cluster Lights—or any sort of Christmas decorations for that matter—is easier than ever before. Many people prefer to do their holiday decoration shopping online. This helps them easily compare multiple different options and also explore multiple different price points. Taking the time to consider where you are purchasing your lights from and also consider all of the important details mentioned above will certainly pay off in the long-run.
Due to development in the world of holiday lighting technology, LED Cluster Lights are allowing people to become more creative and expressive than ever before. These lights can be used in a variety of different settings and can also offer a tremendous degree of quality. If you are tired of only using traditional lights in your display, then LED Cluster Lights may certainly be worth looking into.